Monday, July 20, 2026

 


10 comments:

  1. So, Kevin Bacon is a vampire too, like Marissa Tomei or Keanu Reeves? Or is this from a movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat pin reads "BSA" ... that sounds like Boy Scouts of America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remain calm!! All Is Well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. British Small Arms

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a good friend who got a BSA 650 pretty much for a song in about 1972. Turns out the engine needed a lot of work and it sat on his front porch for several months and the frame was in the garage. He never did get it running. I assume that parts were one problem and his very active dating schedule was the other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is this the original "Dog Faced Pony Soldier" ? Asking for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eagle pin on lapel is also Boy Scouts symbol. Between that and the BSA on his hat ... I conclude Boy Scouts related.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tom Waits, from his earlier, cleaner days…

    ReplyDelete