Friday, September 14, 2018

Shave of the Day


Tallow and Steel Sicily shave soap, Omega Pura Setola bristle brush, WCS Mariner razor loaded up with a fresh Derby blade, Stirling Red Delicious aftershave.

The Mariner razor isn't really aggressive, so the fresh blade was helpful.  Two and a half passes, and the combo produced a great shave, although still not as good as the R1 gives.

I really like the Omega bristle brush, it's super stiff and can whip up a great lather.  

The Stirling Red Delicious apple scented aftershave is, for me, just the ticket for the Fall and the cooler weather.  Great stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but this combination has an appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Rockwell R1 razor. It's one I got but didn't really like, until I used it. Dolphin smooth shave. I'm hoping to figure out how to replicate that quality shave with some of my other razors.

      Here's a link for one. They're very reasonable in price. Get some Derby blades to go with it.

      http://dailytimewaster.blogspot.com/2018/08/tools-for-men.html

      Delete