Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Shave of the Day



It's the first use of the Timeless Bronze razor, so I loaded it up with a nice fresh Rockwell Swedish Steel blade.  
It's an aggressive razor, so with a fresh edge it required some careful work, but two passes and some touchup did the job.

The Pele's Fissure 8 Eruption brush was also perfect for the TOBS Grapefruit cream.  Squeezing the lather out of the brush with two fingers allowed me to stucco my mug with slick, cool lather.  It was great.

The Teacher's Pet crisp apple splash is just awesome stuff to finish with.

A little blood, but I suppose that's the cost of a dolphin smooth shave.  

2 comments:

  1. Is the "Timeless Bronze" razor your first 3-part razor? I don't count the West Coast shaving razors that use what looked like shivs to adjust the razor.

    I ask because I've come to prefer them over "butterfly" safety razors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few other three part shavers in the collection, but this one is in a class by itself in build quality. However, the Rockwell is still the winner in the close shave category, at least of the double edge safety razors I've used, and at least for now.

      Delete