Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mother's Day Kid Collection

As they get older and older, it's much harder to get all three yutes together at the same time.  There was about a two week window lately where that was possible, so Mrs. CW requested a Mother's Day dinner at her favorite restaurant, Teresa's Italian in Jackson, and for all the kids to come.

Here they are, the devils.


After the formal smiley photo, I told them to grimace, and this is what they did.


By the way, the lasagna here is very good. Mrs. CW strongly favors it.

14 comments:

  1. Good looking crew you and Mrs. CW have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great!! Love your blog.... visit everyday..

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've obviously had it too good, not a proper grimace amongst 'em! Arrrgh!

    But the smiles are beautiful, and so are the kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No good on the pirate face, I know. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Awww! I'm old enough to get away with
      "Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!

      Delete
  4. Your eldest looks like my daughter, and they're both beauties cw! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All three of my kids get their good looks from their mother. I'm one ugly old barnacle, but I compensate with personality. And I'm a decent provider. And the animals like me. Really....

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. So between the two of us, LL, we've made six girls and one boy. An interesting ratio.

      Delete