It's gone internationally viral in 24 hours, but here is the original video
And the walk of shame, accompanied by applause from the annoyed passengers.
1) The flight was to Seattle, a famously progressive city. If she is from there, she likely lives in a bubble, a seriously small, insular bubble, and has no idea her world views aren't shared by nearly everyone. She and her friends likely talk this nasty about people they disagree with politically, and chuckle, reinforcing their prejudice, and leaving them unable to deal with opposing views maturely.
2) Her age is likely a factor in her ignorance of this, but in the modern world, if you decide to make a scene in public, expect someone, or as in this case, multiple people, to film you and your antics on their phone and immediately publish. The more insane you act, the more people will find you funny, and you can wake up 24 hours later, as this gal has, a world wide sensation. This morning there are multiple YouTube videos up of her looking cray-cray, with tens of thousands of views as of about 8am.
3) Her identity is so far unknown, but you can bet that by the end of today, it will be known, and all her social media will be scrutinized and commented on for days. Her employer, if she holds a public position, or one where she deals with the public, may have a problem with her. If she has enemies, any other dirt will come out. Her co workers will give her nicknames she won't like. Her fame will be fleeting - the proverbial 15 minutes - but it's going to be a misery while it lasts.
4) She seriously shamed her husband by acting this way. The comments about his meek acceptance of her misbehavior are just brutal. He cannot in any way be happy about this.
5) So, madam, was your childish public tantrum worth it? Ask her in a week or two, after she is publicly identified, her social media is masticated all over the net, and her enemies get the chance to out every nasty little fact about her, and her employer calls her in for the "Come to Jesus" meeting, or fires her outright. You know her company's email is going to over flow with demands that she be fired once the internet learns who they are.
6) Finally, enjoy the consequences, learn from them, and next time you feel like acting like a frustrated six year old, do it in the privacy of your own home.
Related: Man bites off another man's ear after they argue over Trump.