Thursday, August 11, 2016

So, the answer to every question is "The State Department reaches out to a variety of sources..."

Our government has become very arrogant, sad to say.



What this chick would like to really say ( with apologies to Ace's commenter, who I stole this from ):

"I would just like to reiterate that I'm not up here to answer questions from the likes of you, peasant, or the legion of mouth-breathers you purport to represent and inform. 

I'm here to cover for the Obama administration, past and present members, period. 

You're one of those 'government-of-the-people, for-the-people, by-the-people' types, aren't you? Think you've got some say in how your betters run the world, don't you? 

You people make me sick. And you're on the list. 

Now settle down, as I dish out more tripe for you news-seals to clap and bark at. 

You've help build this travesty much more than I have. I just work here. 

You laid down for it all 8 years ago, and now you're waking up with sore orifices and a weird taste in your mouth, which leads to regrets. 

Tough luck, buttercups."



1 comment:

  1. I have completely given up watching MSM news because it's always the same BS. Ministry of Truth...

    ReplyDelete