Sunday, August 7, 2016

I love this

The smile on her face says it all.

Must be this gal's personal best lift, although she pushes it up pretty smoothly, but I also like the genuine elation of her pals in the background at her accomplishment.  


  1. One of the best things about working out, is doing it with people who encourage you and join you in the joy of meeting a goal.

  2. Wonderful lift! That guy in the background, though- is he using those new invisible weights on the bar?

  3. According to my calculations, that's a 425-pound snatch! Albeit from a somewhat elevated starting position (via the wood crates). But nevertheless, that's almost unbelievable! I'm 6'-5" and weigh 265 pounds, and I could have never even dreamed of snatching anywhere near that much weight!

    1. She knew she had it about a second after starting back up. A big win for her.