Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Your feel good story of the day

A Chicago Uber driver found a lost wallet with 3 thousand dollars in cash from his last fare.

And his last fare was a guy who had just landed at O'Hare from the Ukraine, where he had sold everything for three grand.

  Jose Figueroa picked up the man at the airport and took him to a home in west suburban River Grove. Later, he realized the man left his wallet, which had $3,000 inside.

That's when Figueroa remembered the man said he had sold his business and that cash was all he had.

"I mean there was temptation. I'll be honest with you. But me being a Christian, I couldn't. I wanted to make sure I sleep good, so that's what i did. I returned the money and the wallet," Figueroa said.

He went back to the home where he dropped his passenger off. The man's sister was there. When she saw him, she started crying.

They both insisted Figueroa stay for dinner and gave him $100 as a thank you.


Welcome to America.

No comments:

Post a Comment