Sunday, January 17, 2016

Why Trump leads

It's messaging like this, which speaks directly to an angry and abandoned electorate.

Found at The Conservative Treehouse.

PS.  I don't know if this is real, but if not, it should be.


  1. No, what we have isn't working.

  2. The dems hate him and so do the RINOs. If that alone isn't reason to like him I don't know what is. I know at one point he supported an assault weapon ban. According to his official website he no longer does. I know ar one point he was a supporter of both Obama and The Clintons. It no longer appears that he is. I know I have changed my mind about political topics over the years. Perhaps he has as well. Perhaps he lying and has no conservative vales. I know the other politicians are liars. At this point I'm willing to try something different and Trump is different. Hell. It can't be worse than what we've had the last 8 years.

  3. North Texan.....I agree, I agree, I agree.