Sunday, October 4, 2015

A gal my wife works with just posted this hilarious story on her Facebook page. Just classic!

So I'm at Target and this kid who thinks he's Eminem slams into me on his way out. He's got a super heavy black coat on, it's hot, so yeah, shoplifter. The staff is on his trail and the second he hits the lot, he bolts. They can't really do much more, so he gets away. 
So there's me, I finish checking out, load up and start heading home. As I'm driving I see Eminem standing off on a side street, changing out his coat and looking over his goods. I flip an U and pull up slowly with my window down. He looks at me, pants half down (had shorts under them) and ignores me thinking nothing. That's when I yelled, "Shoplifter!!" multiple times.
Let's just say he fell down and got up and ran away best he could with droopy draws on, in the process losing most (maybe all) of his bounty. Oh and the coat he wore in? I got that too. Kenneth, it's cute your mom wrote your name in your coat. I took it all back to Target and they were dying laughing when I explained.
Moral of the story: If you run into me, you better say excuse me.
Oh, and here is sad Kenneth walking sadly home when I passed him again on my way home.


2 comments: