Monday, November 10, 2014

OMG, WTF??!!


What is this idiot wearing?  Is it Gay Day in Beijing?


Are there truly no adults in charge in this administration?  Clearly not.



Yet another embarrassing outing for our fearless leader.  The Chinese probably said to themselves,
" Let's see what we can get him to wear.  Star Wars Empire style, in purple, would do wonders for Mr. Obama's credibility."  Then, true to form, the jug eared retard went for it.  Today I am deeply ashamed that we twice elected this dolt.  My God...bring me my scotch, I'm needing a jolt this morning. Just appalling.


Related: US Postal Service computers hacked, Chinese government suspected.


6 comments:

  1. Scotch? Sorry, son, there's not enough whiskey in Texas to make that ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I picked the wrong week to give up hard likker.

      Delete
  2. It's embarrassing how stupid he is without his handlers hovering around him. He doesn't even realize they are laughing at him. That's the scary part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a narcissist looking for somebody to adore him. That's all he cares about. Maybe he will move to China once he leaves office. All indications are that Africa doesn't want him and the Chinese would use him as a propaganda tool.

      Delete
  3. Holy crap. Please tell me this is photoshop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a photoshop, but after I posted this, I noticed, later in the day, that most of the dignitaries at that meeting were wearing some version of that garb, so it wasn't Obama after all. Still, I dunno if, were I president, I would agree to wear purple pajamas in public like that. Some things you just shouldn't do as the leader of the free world.

      Delete