Tuesday, October 7, 2014

No need to worry about Ebola,

but we need to incinerate your dog.


In a letter posted to posted to Facebook by Villa Pepa Protective Association, an animal rights group, Javier Limon Romero, the husband of the infected nurse, Teresa Romeo, says an official with the Madrid health department told him “that they have to sacrifice my dog.”
“I was asked to give them my consent, but I obviously refused,” Javier wrote. “He said he was going to ask for a court order to forcibly enter my home and sacrifice Excalibur.”…
According to the Associated Press, “Madrid’s regional government obtained a court order to euthanize and incinerate their pet,” saying “available scientific knowledge suggests a risk that the mixed-breed dog could transmit the virus to humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment