Sunday, September 14, 2014

I have no words

Actually I do have words.  

I try not to say anything bad about the First Lady, because it's crass, but this time I simply can't believe my eyes.

What, in the name of all that is holy, is that she is wearing in public?  Has she no one among her staff with the ability to tap her on the shoulder and say, "My lady, not that?"  I mean, she is in public, in the capacity of the First Lady of the United States, with the president, for a photo shoot.  At the very least, don't wear something that makes everyone stop and stare.  My first impression was that she had found a medieval bar maid's costume, and had put it on backwards, like a little kid might.


What an embarrassment.




7 comments:

  1. Are you sure that's not Ray Rice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - that button, it's not working. Crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone has class, some have low.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michell Obama back when her butt wasn't quite as massive as it is today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, the media labeled her at the very beginning as the classiest First Lady since Jackie Kennedy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude looks like a lady!

    ReplyDelete