Friday, September 5, 2014

Angry parent demolishes Common Core stupidity.

Looking at this example, it's clear that the entire educational system needs a complete overhaul, starting with the termination for rank incompetence of any administrator that had any responsibility for implementing Common Core.  For his part in this, Bill Gates should have his citizenship revoked and be expelled from the country.  It's as if there was a conscious effort by evil people to dumb down our children.

I thank my lucky stars I had the resources to send my three kids to private school.



Via It Ain't Holy Water

2 comments:

  1. New math, designed for ghetto kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's so hard? It's literally just moving down a number line by different increments. The error is easy to spot. I do this all the time. What I find disturbing is that this (supposed) engineer got through advanced DE courses (supposedly) without a basic understanding of how a number line works. I would not trust this "engineer" to do any math correctly.

    ReplyDelete