Wednesday, April 2, 2014

For those of you who enjoy all those "Am I free to go videos," this is what is more likely to happen.

Although, in fairness, one must keep in mind that this is only one side of the story, and the video is put out by the less than credible ACLU.

Nevertheless, watch it, and consider carefully your actions if the border patrol stops you away from other eyes, and within 100 miles of the border.

  "While the Obama administration allows tens of thousands of violent illegal immigrants to go free in the United States without deportation every year, an American woman and her two children were terrorized by Border Patrol agents who threatened to taser her if she did not consent to a search of her vehicle .


While driving in the middle of nowhere, Christiansen was pulled over by Border Patrol agents who demanded she step out so they could perform a search of the vehicle. Christiansen’s demands to know why she was pulled over fell on deaf ears as agents continued to insist she exit the vehicle.
“Then he comes up to my seatbelt, pulls out a knife and says, “Ma’am, do I need to cut you out of your seatbelt?” and I was like, “No, you don’t need to do anything like that.” I was like, “All you need to do is tell me why you pulled me over, you know? This is ridiculous. I got 2 young kids in the car,” said Christiansen.
“Then he took the keys from my ignition and I was forced to get out of my vehicle. If I didn’t get out of the vehicle, I felt like this man that was threatening to tase me and cut me out of my seatbelt was going to hurt me. I told my kids to stay where they were, because they were like, “Mommy, what’s going on? Where are you going?” and I was like, “Just stay where you are and just watch.”


2 comments: