Thursday, February 21, 2013

Read the rant here.

Warning: immediate violation of Godwin's law.


   "At the time, as I read Hitler’s shameless speeches where he would blame Churchill for Germany attacking Denmark. Where he would accuse Poland of being warmongers while he was secretly planning his surprise attack on Poland. I remember thinking, how could anyone fall for these lies?! How on earth did Adolph Hitler get away with the lies that he told?!

I had yet to experience the serial lying of Barack Obama.

I still don’t get how Hitler got away with it. But now, what frosts my cake, is we the American People are being told catastrophic, nuclear-sized lies just like the Germans were told in the 1930s and 40s.

Now, we have a sociopath leading our country.

How do you get a Barack Obama if those who vote in the country know of an Adolph Hitler?

”Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. [George Santayana]"

No comments:

Post a Comment