Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hillary Clinton, Kareem Abdul-Jabar, a minister, and a teen with a backpack are on a small plane. The captain announces, "Folks, we're in trouble, and will crash before too long. Unfortunately, there are only three parachutes in the passenger compartment for the four of you. Bye."

They all watch in dismay as the pilot bails out with a parachute of his own.

Kareem says, "I'm a role model for inner city kids. It would be too great a tragedy if I were to die. Besides, I'm stronger than all of you put together." He then grabs a parachute and jumps.

Hillary Clinton says, "I'm the smartest woman in the world, and if I don't become first female POTUS, all women and girls in America will die of despair." She grabs a parachute and jumps.

The minister grabs the last parachute and holds it out to the kid. "Son, I've spent my life getting folks ready to meet their Maker, and I guess it's now my turn to go..."

The teen says, "Shut up and strap it on, Preach. The smartest woman in the world just took my backpack."

No comments:

Post a Comment