Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bill Clinton, Obama's famous "frenemy," just said this about the economy and Obama's understanding of it's condition:

"Governor Romney's argument is, we're not fixed, so fire him and put me in," Clinton said, speaking to voters this afternoon. "It is true that we're not fixed," Clinton added. "When President Obama looked into the eyes of that man who said in the debate, 'I had so much hope four years ago and I don't now,' I thought he was going to cry, because he knows that its not fixed."

I'm sure Barack is saying some choice words in private about this. 

I think the transition from Obama's politcal supporter to Hillary's is starting.  Bill's first job on that score: get Obama out of the way.  Should be interesting politics on this going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment