Friday, August 24, 2012

Jon Corzine and his people stole a billion - that's Billion - dollars of their customers cash, and now the government lawyers are buying his excuse that "I didn't know."

I never thought Sargent Schultz's excuse "I know nothing!" would ever be anything other than humor, but so far the joke is on the investors in MF Global.

Now, one man is on a mission to see hyper criminal Jon Corzine in prison.  That man is John Koutoulas.  Watch him in action as he talks to Rick Santelli.


His words are music to my ears:


Best quotes from Koutoulas:
“Crimes were unequivocally committed and I will do whatever I can to continue to do the government’s job for it and help see justice done.”
“MF Global had a choice. Do we cheat or go out of business. And they cheated. They broke the law. And these took these customer funds to cover margin calls.”
“Attorney General Eric Holder’s Department of Justice is the biggest enabler of financial crime in U.S. history.”
And the kill shot:
I will take this to all 50 states. And we will win. We will get a conviction of Jon Corzine. And the next time a sociopath CEO says ‘Do I go out of business or do I cheat,’ he’s gonna think about President Obama’s biggest fundraiser in an orange jumpsuit in state prison.”

No comments:

Post a Comment