Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This sounds a lot like the way I'm thinking these days:



Anyone, even RINO establishment, "elect me because it's my turn," Mitt Romney, is better than Obama, so I will vote for him, but I guess we will have to wait four more years for any real change.

What a disappointment. While we wait in the wilderness, we can concentrate on taking control of the Republican establishment at the grass roots, from the bottom up, so next time the dinosaurs in the establishment can't stop us.

1 comment:

  1. I've found myself wondering lately why we haven't used the last three years wisely. It makes me wonder if we will have someone any better than our current crop of candidates in 2016.

    Maybe I'm just getting more cynical, but I kind of doubt we will...

    ReplyDelete