Monday, February 20, 2012

Some things in life are more expensive up front, but in the end, quality is worth it.  At this point in my life I flatter myself to think that I have learned to distinguish, at least to some extent, the difference between things that I will still be getting quality use out of years and years after the purchase, and stuff that seems to be selling for a good price, but which will be gone or broken within a few months.

This winter, I chanced upon a local product, a wool blanket, made by an old time sheep ranching family up in Idaho. I always have a use for a good blanket, so I took a chance and ordered their wool trade blanket, the model you see below.

It came right away, and I must say, the quality and utility of this thing is excellent.  I know that years from now I will still be enjoying it's warmth and traditional style. 

Well worth the money.  If you want to check it out, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment