Monday, February 13, 2012


Bishop Jenkey minces no words on this:

"The president does not have the authority under the U.S. Constitution to “require our cooperation with what we consider to be intrinsic evil and mortal sin.”

“I am honestly horrified that the nation I have always loved has come to this hateful and radical step in religious intolerance.”

The culture wars have finally come to this.  May the Democrats and their craven leaders reap a bumper crop of what they have sown in November.




2 comments:

  1. I support the Catholic Church in this issue. But... until it began to affect THEM, they were supporters of obamacare.

    This administration forcing churches to go against their beliefs is a clear violation of the Constitution and should not stand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they had an epiphany. They have been joined I hear by the Orthodox churches and even the Baptists, so if handled correctly we could be seeing are real movement developing.

    ReplyDelete