Wednesday, December 14, 2011


                             I would have kept it, and told the neighbors it was a pound dog.  Story below.

  "A stunned Annette Swoffer thought she must have been hallucinating when she found the young pup hanging out with her cats in her kitchen on Sunday night.
The seal had made its way from the Welcome Bay waterfront, through the suburb's residential area, across busy Welcome Bay Rd, up a slip road, along Ms Swoffer's long driveway, under a gate, through the cat door and up some stairs before he was found in the kitchen about 9.30pm.
"I was in my office and I heard an awful racket down below... I thought the cats have brought a rabbit or something in so I went down and had a look - and there's a seal in my kitchen.
"I thought 'I'm hallucinating, this is just wrong'."

Not wrong, Annette.  Not wrong at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment